Monday, May 24, 2010

4 wonders.

“I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me, I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant old friend of mine, to me along the way.”

Yesterday, was a good day. I went to bed thanking my Heavenly Father for the wonderful people he's put on the path of my journey. I have these friends.... they've formed me into the woman I've become from the time I was three. One of them came a little later in life, but definitely at an important time. They were all finally able to meet each other last night and my heart just felt so overwhelmed and grateful to have all of these amazing girls in the same room.

So here's to you ladies: Ali Anderson, Shayla McDonald, Lane Scobee, and Nicole Booth. I owe you for the all the smiles, the tears, midnight slurpie runs, parking lot dances, boy stalking, bloody noses, spoon trains, prank nights, and so much more. I'm not sure how I'll repay you for the encouragement you've given me and the example you've set, but just know that you've made a difference for the better. A big one.
You've always lifted me out of problems that I didn't know I could handle and made me pee my pants from laughter more than I ever wanted. I genuinely feel sad for anyone who doesn't know them. Because they walk on water. And thats pretty rare, I think.

I'm excited for us, guys. Excited to meet the guy we've been talking about for yeaaaars, have babies, and hopefully live next door to each other. Set up play dates for our kids, and date nights with our husbands.

You each have traits that are undeniably remarkable. So keep on keepin' on, because you're definitely doing something right.




2 comments:

  1. cry cry cry cry cry.

    i love you so much. thanks for being the bestest best friend a girl could have.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones