Friday, May 28, 2010

Cars Pars. Parson. To Be WED.

May. 29. 2010. Let it go down in history.
Carson is getting married tomorrow.
Carson met his future wifey, Simone Healey, a little over a year ago right before he left for summer sales in Indiana. Lets just say that the distance "didn't make the heart grow fonder" in their case. They had a rough ride, but he was eventually able to "put a ring on it", if you will.

I am ecstatic to have another sister and Carson chose well. Simone is goofy, tender-hearted, athletic, beautiful, strong-willed, and funny. And she makes him happier than anyone ever has. I couldn't be more pleased. Side note: I went with Simone to buy lingerie since I'm the closest thing to being Carson without actually BEING Carson. So naturally, I had to tell her what would be most pleasing to his eye. Hahaha.

I'm gonna miss our late night talks at home, Cars. I'm gonna miss giving you advice on how to win her back. I'm gonna miss being the only girl in your life. I'm gonna miss being in our "single stage" together. I'm gonna miss going on random double dates with you. And I'll be honest- I'm gonna miss you being around to tease me. This last summer at home together has been fun. Even though I barely saw you. Thanks for being you. And thanks for setting the bar so high.

Good luck to you two! Don't start poppin out little ones too soon. I want our kids to be relatively close in age, yeah? So just wait a minute while I find a guy.
Love you to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones