Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Uncut

I have a hard time completely opening up...
(A newly discovered trait found in a recent courtship, might I add)
And.. its been a problem.
Not only for the people around me, but for myself. I wish that I wasn't that way.
But I'm working on changing this unfortunate attribute of myself. I feel that this blog might be a way to help me overcome this problem.
So I'm going to lay some facts out there that I don't normally tell many people. Some may seem simple, but the simple things are some of the greatest things that make me who I am. So bear with me, because these wont be organized or or well put together. Just raw material folks.

I have an obsession with pregnant women.
I have a lot of thoughts. Way too many.
I like to be the only one awake with my dad in the morning.
I don't have a lot of patience.
I love old fashioned traditions and classy people.
I bite my tongue. Literally.
I'm a sucker for church music.
I am such a tomboy. Don't let me fool you.
I love to skip home from school on a good day. Not skip school, but actually skip on my feet.
I don't know how to deal with lies. Absolutely no idea.
I consider myself one of the most blessed individuals on the earth.
I like to laugh to myself. At least 3 or 4 times a day, It doesn't matter when or where.
I want to be madly in love with my husband until the day that I die.
I like to take baths. No, I am not six years old.
I love the tender mercies of God.
I love to be with my entire immediate family. LOVE.
The best of me comes out when I serve others.
I am terrified of snowmobiles and horses.
I would sit next to the fireplace, in my sweats, with a cup of hot chocolate and a bag of marshmallows for the rest of my life if I could.
I absolutely LOVE to take care of others.
I love to be happy, so I plan on doing everything in my power to make sure that I can make myself and those I love, that way.

So there you go.. me in a nutshell. Or rather, my heart on a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones